my-xtens MEASURING TAPE - Simple & accurate!
✓ 30 days trial period
✓ At your home in 2-4 days
✓ Sustainable manufacturing
The body measuring tape can be easily pulled out, clicks into place when released and rolls up automatically at the push of a button after the measurement process.
★★★★★ Linda: "All I can say is: SIMPLE and practical!"
Simple & accurate!
The Smart Body Measuring Tape
The body measuring tape can be easily pulled out, clicks into place when released and rolls up automatically at the push of a button after the measurement process. The fitness tape measure also has a pin lock, which makes measuring circumferences much easier compared to conventional tape measures.
I LOVE HIM!
WOW! I love this EMS strap! The best on the market!
I've never lost weight so quickly...
Muscle growth is much better! Thanks for saving time.
Do you have any other questions?
By email: email@example.com
You can send us an email at any time. We will get back to you as soon as possible to answer your questions.
Important note: Orders are not possible by telephone or email. Please order via our online shop.
What is EMS training?
EMS stands for electron muscle stimulation. EMS uses low-frequency pulses that result in controlled muscle contractions, thereby intensifying muscle movement and activation.
How does EMS work?
By using electrical muscle stimulation (EMS), your body can experience maximum muscle activation and contraction that is not possible with traditional strength training. EMS is the modern method to specifically stimulate specific muscles and activate up to 90% of the fibers - for more efficiency than ever before!
What is the advantage of EMS?
EMS = Electrical Muscle Stimulation is revolutionizing the way we train. In just 20 minutes of intense muscle activation, you can achieve results that would take you hours to achieve in a gym - without using additional weights. In addition, your physical condition and performance are not relevant for the use and use of EMS.
How do I order from my-xtens?
Ordering products is quick, safe and uncomplicated.
Click on a product that interests you. Then you can take a look at the product description at your leisure. If you would like to order the product, you can click “Add to Cart” at the top of the product page.
Now you can either
View more products or checkout. To do this, click on the field that says “Checkout”.
You can order online 365 days a year – around the clock.
Which countries do you deliver to?
We offer delivery throughout the EU and Switzerland.
Overview of countries:
Switzerland, Belgium, Bulgaria, Denmark, Germany, Estonia, Finland, France, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Croatia, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, the Netherlands, Austria, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Sweden, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, the Czech Republic, Hungary and Cyprus.
What advantages does a customer account offer me?
When you create a customer account, you have access to a lot of helpful features:
1. You can manage your customer data independently
2. You can save your preferred delivery address
3. You can view all your previous orders
4. If you order again in the online shop, you do not need to enter your details again
5. You can easily manage your newsletter
When should I not use my-xtens or only use it after consulting a doctor?
• Users with cardiac arrhythmias
• Users with seizure disorders (epilepsy)
• Users with skin diseases (e.g. wounds, eczema, radiation damage) in the area of application of the electrodes
• Users with malignant diseases in the stimulation area
• Users with pathogen-related infections (e.g. tuberculosis, osteomyelitis) (osteomyelitis = inflammation in the bone marrow area in the stimulation area)
• Users with phlebitis and blood clots (thrombophlebitis and thrombosis) in the stimulation area
• Users with an increased tendency to bleed due to illness or medication, or with recent bleeding in the stimulation area
• Users with a silver allergy may experience skin irritation
– we recommend not wearing the belt directly on the skin, but rather over a functional shirt
Contraindication of TENS (low-frequency electrical stimulation) in pregnant women in addition to the general contraindications of TENS:
• The use of my-xtens during pregnancy must always be agreed with the treating doctor and midwife, taking into account the benefits and risks
• my-xtens should not be used during pregnancy in patients who have experienced miscarriages or premature births
• my-xtens should not be used in patients with early labor
• In the first 3 months of pregnancy, TENS should generally not be used or should only be used after careful risk assessment. In particular, stimulation near the uterus should be avoided. This applies to all electrode systems in the abdominal, pelvic and lower back areas.
• From the 4th month of pregnancy, my-xtens should not be used near the uterus. This applies to all electrode systems in the abdominal, pelvic and lower back areas.
• My-xtens is permitted during birth to reduce pain.