Can I also order without a customer account?
Yes, that is possible. But a customer account brings you many advantages.
What is EMS training?
EMS stands for electron muscle stimulation. EMS uses low-frequency pulses that result in controlled muscle contractions, thereby intensifying muscle movement and activation.
What is the advantage of EMS?
EMS = Electrical Muscle Stimulation is revolutionizing the way we train. In just 20 minutes of intense muscle activation, you can achieve results that would take you hours to achieve in a gym - without using additional weights. In addition, your physical condition and performance are not relevant for the use and use of EMS.
How does EMS work?
By using electrical muscle stimulation (EMS), your body can experience maximum muscle activation and contraction that is not possible with traditional strength training. EMS is the modern method to specifically stimulate specific muscles and activate up to 90% of the fibers - for more efficiency than ever before!
Who can train with EMS and who cannot?
EMS should only be used on healthy bodies and for fitness reasons. You should not use EMS if the following contraindications apply to you:
- Pacemaker, defibrillator, severe heart disease
- Acute bacterial or viral infection
For further precautions, we recommend reading the user manual and consulting our team or a doctor.
Is EMS training safe?
Yes, when used correctly, EMS training is safe and effective. The low-frequency impulses only reach the skeletal muscles and not deeper regions of the body. Please note the my-xtens operating instructions.
How does EMS training feel?
The feeling we look for with EMS is an intense tingling sensation that activates your muscles.
What payment methods are there?
To make your shopping experience as easy as possible, we offer you a wide range of payment methods. All payment methods are SSL encrypted and are secure. You can choose from the following options:
- Credit card (Visa, Amex and MasterCard)
- Purchase on account
- Instant bank transfer
Where can I find the check number on the credit card?
The check digit is a three-digit number. You find them
Number on the back of the credit card, at the top right of the signature strip. The card number may also be printed there again.
On the Amex card, the check digit is on the front of the card and has four digits.
The check digit is also called the card verification number and is abbreviated as CVC.
How do I order from my-xtens?
Ordering products is quick, safe and uncomplicated.
Click on a product that interests you. Then you can take a look at the product description at your leisure. If you would like to order the product, you can click “Add to Cart” at the top of the product page.
Now you can either
View more products or checkout. To do this, click on the field that says “Checkout”.
You can order online 365 days a year – around the clock.
Which countries do you deliver to?
We offer delivery throughout the EU and Switzerland.
Overview of countries:
Switzerland, Belgium, Bulgaria, Denmark, Germany, Estonia, Finland, France, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Croatia, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, the Netherlands, Austria, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Sweden, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, the Czech Republic, Hungary and Cyprus.
How long does the delivery take?
Your order will usually be with you in 2-5 working days.
I'm rarely at home. Can I freely choose my delivery address?
No matter whether you are sending your order to your home, to the office or to a...
If you would like to have it delivered to another location of your choice – we deliver to any address of your choice.
What happens if I'm not home when my order arrives?
You missed a shipment and therefore received a pickup invitation
receive? Please pick up the shipment from the local post office within the specified deadline.
Can I get advice before buying?
Yes, ask us your questions either by phone, email or using the contact form. We would be happy to advise you.
You can reach us Monday to Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
You can send us an email at any time. We will get in touch as soon as possible to answer your questions.
Important note: Orders are not possible by telephone or email. Please order via our online shop.
When should I not use my-xtens or only use it after consulting a doctor?
• Users with cardiac arrhythmias
• Users with seizure disorders (epilepsy)
• Users with skin diseases (e.g. wounds, eczema, radiation damage) in the area of application of the electrodes
• Users with malignant diseases in the stimulation area
• Users with pathogen-related infections (e.g. tuberculosis, osteomyelitis) (osteomyelitis = inflammation in the bone marrow area in the stimulation area)
• Users with phlebitis and blood clots (thrombophlebitis and thrombosis) in the stimulation area
• Users with an increased tendency to bleed due to illness or medication, or with recent bleeding in the stimulation area
• Users with a silver allergy may experience skin irritation
– we recommend not wearing the belt directly on the skin, but rather over a functional shirt
Contraindication of TENS (low-frequency electrical stimulation) in pregnant women in addition to the general contraindications of TENS:
• The use of my-xtens during pregnancy must always be agreed with the treating doctor and midwife, taking into account the benefits and risks
• my-xtens should not be used during pregnancy in patients who have experienced miscarriages or premature births
• my-xtens should not be used in patients with early labor
• In the first 3 months of pregnancy, TENS should generally not be used or should only be used after careful risk assessment. In particular, stimulation near the uterus should be avoided. This applies to all electrode systems in the abdominal, pelvic and lower back areas.
• From the 4th month of pregnancy, my-xtens should not be used near the uterus. This applies to all electrode systems in the abdominal, pelvic and lower back areas.
• My-xtens is permitted during birth to reduce pain.